A small natural paradise with a turbulent past, just 1200 meters from the old Port. Nowadays, it houses the Municipal Camps. It is worth visiting the monument of the Serbian military and the historic church of Agios Stefanos. On the island, there are 2 beaches, a restaurant and a cafeteria.
How to get there: By boat every hour, 10:00 - 21:00.